Thank you for share your find
Posts made by labs20
RE: [SOLVED] QExpansionItem (v1) limit rotation of expansion icon to 90 degrees (instead of 180)?
RE: Desktop/keyboard navigation for components?
@azeredobr I’m not doing this with quasar yet. I have it done on another project and I was hopping that quasar would bring this by default, so I wouldn’t need to re implement it by myself again.
I think the best way to this would be two complete separated but, of course related implementations:
- A new boolean prop, like “selected_checkbox”, true by default that keeps the current checkbox for selecting rows, but when false, the visual state of selected of a row would be an css effect of a “pressed” row and no checkbox would appear;
- Keyboard support for space, up and down arrows being select/unselect, row up and row down respectively. Naturally, a table now would receive focus (and have a @focus listener) via tab navigation or click, witch would initiate the keyboard support.
[v1] QSelect + use-input: cant clear value
After I choose one item from options, I cannot clear it anymore.
- I type filter and choose one item
- Tab out form the q-select
- click on it again and hit backspaces until the text is gone
- Tab out again and the text comes back (as the model was not changed)
RE: [v1] QTable - Add custom button to pagination area
Mmmmm… and about icons on column headers?
[v1] QTable - Add custom button to pagination area
How to do it?
I want to add an “insert” button at the pagination area, but if I use the “bottom” slot, the pagination is gone. I need insert at left side and normal pagination controls at right side.
Or… can we have some more table slots examples, please…?
This a little bit confusing to me.
RE: [v1] QTable (CRUD) selection method / UI
I think it’s out of the scope of the framework itself
I beg to disagree. I think that in terms of framework this is both a small change and very well coupled to what a table use means.
[v1] QTable (CRUD) selection method / UI
As I understand (and maybe I’m wrong) there is currently two ways of implementing selection on tables: by using the selection / select props, witch will bring up the default UI of checkboxes at the first col or you could use slots and change that for, say, toggles.
Well, I think that it’s a very common demand and use scenario that a table should implement C[
R]UD capabilities. I’d suggest that those should be present by default and configurable via props IMO, emitting events like @create, @edit and @delete and should accept buttons / icons for each prop.
Other improvement should be the select UI, that besides checkbox, should be configurable to be just a “pressed” effect on the selected rows.
That could be done? This would save tons of re-scripting around the world IMHO.
Thanks for your work.