well I have a long experience in IT and started with assembly, worked with many alnguages including C, C++ and C#.
Now, I developp for fun as it’s my passion and I’d like to developp powerfull applications like we can see everywhere.
But I’m also very frustrated because trying to developp simple stuff with clients, categories, products and commands, is still a pain !
I have the feeling to return to assembly or C language, always having to redo the mechanic !!!
I thought that with October and Builder it could be easily done. It’s true from the backend, but false from the frontend, that’s why I moved to Vue.
I designed easily the database, (and the frontend with Quasar) but I’m really struggling with the route API to interface both with database.
Apart of that, the October plugin used for JWT and CORS has some problems and I’m completely stucked. Then I start to consider a restart of the server on an other “ideal” plateform…
As everything should be now kickly developped, I want to rely on :
- a persistent plateform
- one or two plateform, avoiding using my time to always udpdate and migrate…
- well documented or supported architecture (ie: October people only focused on the CMS and doesn’t consider Vue interfaces)
- a simple learning curve
Then to be able to set up :
- simple websites (corporate or small and simple e-commerce).
October seems to be fine as it is sober and there are many templates and plugins.
For modern frontend templates :
- Strapi is React --> another techno to learn ! Could it be used as a blackbox ? With Quasar or Frontend apps ?
- Is Meteor applicable for that ? I’ve not seen any frontend template on the web
- business applications.
Headless servers seems ideals. Not struggling with API should allow to concentrate efforts on business logic.
Does Meteor has a DB wizard like Strapi ?
At the moment, I use Quasar with Vuex, Axios and JWT.
Do you mean that installations should be :
- Strapi + Vuex + vuex-orm + Axios + vuex-orm/plugin-axios + Quasar ?
- Meteor headless + Vuex + Axios + meteor-client-bundler without Quasar ?
But the github project doesn’t seems to be very active…
Do you know good installations tutos for starting, I’m afraid to restart from scratch… ?