Don’t set a “day-height” and it will auto-expand, otherwise it will use day-height value.
Posts made by Hawkeye64
@quasar/qcalendar v1.0.0-alpha.5 Release!
- feat(day-height): Auto-expanding day height (month view)
RE: @quasar/qmarkdown v1.0.0-beta.7 Release!
Yes, you can easily change it. I change it when I use it for my documentation for QMarkdown itself! The whole point was to do markdown, but follow BEM naming to make it very easy to modify. You don’t everyone having the same look-and-feel
@quasar/qcalendar v1.0.0-alpha.4 Release!
- fix(css): shift q-calendar-weekly__day-label so it’s not on border
- fix: validation for ‘now’ prop
- fix(css): .q-calendar-weekly__day-month position
- fix(css): .q-calendar-weekly__day-month–day-of-year position
- fix(css): q-calendar-daily__head-day.q-outside color
- fix(css): q-calendar-daily__head-day.q-current-day.q-calendar-daily__head-day-label color, border, and font-weight
- fix(css): q-calendar-daily__head-day.q-future-day.q-calendar-daily__head-day-label color