Released Quasar v0.14.5
Quasar v0.14.5 has been released. Complete notes
Due to default values in Vue injects as a feature, Quasar v0.14.5 is now compatible with latest Vue (v2.5 as this is written). In fact, it is now a requirement to upgrade to Vue 2.5.
- Feature: Autofocusing filter inside of q-select #761
- support bt prefixed icon fonts added #949
- Add current date highlight to material datetime picker component #960
- [Request] Add “print-hide/only” helper classes #950
- QChatMessage: add size attr to manage the size (in col) of each message. #977
- Warning when using QGalleryCarousel #963
- [bug] ios - modal - floating label - text align #979
- q-list odd/even should not apply recursively by default #993
Thank you for all your hard work . Before we start using one version you are coming with another version . You are simply amazing …
Just installed with " quasar init " , but still the version shows 0.14.4 in package.json file .
mesqueeb last edited by
Good job Raz!!
What’s the best way to upgrade an existing project?
@kiranvasi It says “^0.14.4” – notice the caret at beginning. That’s NPM’s way of telling you can request this package with latest 0.14.x
@bennus If you are already on a v0.14 project, then “npm update quasar-framework”