@quasar/app v3.0.0-beta.8 (Vue 3) released! New features for PWA and Capacitor
rstoenescu Admin last edited by
- Capacitor v3 support (check Quasar CLI > Developing Capacitor Apps pages).
- TS support for PWA. Should you wish to use it, just rename the extensions of /src-pwa/*.js files to “.ts”.
- Workbox with InjectManifest mode: the custom-service-worker.js/.ts now gets compiled, so the old restrictions are no longer valid (like not being able to import with relative path and not having a linter active – you can now configure it).
For in-depth information please consult the appropriate pages in our documentation.
- feat(app): Capacitor v3 support
- feat(app): Compile PWA custom service worker; Add TS support for the custom sw and register-sw
- Upgrade deps: firstname.lastname@example.org, @email@example.com, @firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- chore(app): upgrade TS deps (4.2.2)
- chore(app): Bump default workbox-webpack-plugin to v6
- fix(app/electron): first run of the build command fails #8521