How to Apply MongoDB Atlas with Quasar?
I’ve referred to this thread - https://forum.quasar-framework.org/topic/6125/using-mongodb-in-quasar but it doesn’t completely solve my queries.
- To build an Android app via Quasar framework + MongoDB Atlas cloud database.
- Can I achieve above objective (based on Express.js, MongoDB, Quasar)?
- Can the (Quasar/Cordova generated) Android app retrieves the global variables (eg database url or password) in the .env file? Is this the best practice?
- I’m trying to mix and match Danny’s tutorial - https://www.udemy.com/course/quasarframework/ with https://www.udemy.com/course/nodejs-api-masterclass/ , are there any other references or advice to share?
Thanking you in advance!
dobbel last edited by
- NO!!! Your DB password/username will only be know to Express.js ( or what ever backend you want to use ) on the server. Quasar is client only.
- Look for other Quasar projects: https://github.com/quasarframework/quasar-awesome