Run code before plugins get loaded
I need to execute some code before the plugins are loaded - even better if I could do it even before anything Quasar related.
- Quasar is initialized (components, directives, plugins, Quasar i18n, Quasar icon sets)
- Quasar Extras get imported (Roboto font – if used, icons, animations, …)
- Quasar CSS & your app’s global CSS are imported
- App.vue is loaded (not yet being used)
- Store is imported (if using Vuex Store in src/store)
- Boot files are imported
I’d like to run before 1., which rules out boot files.
Can you explain a little more about what you’re trying to achieve?
I have to wrap some plugin elements (
.q-tooltipetc.) in a custom div. I can do it in a mutation observer but unless I set it up before the plugins, some elements (at least
.q-notifications) have to be handled manually, since they are already added to the dom.