Can't access quasar.dev on chrome, safari, edge NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID, works on firefox

• Hi quasarians, I’m having trouble accessing quasar.dev site in chrome, edge and safari, however it is working great on firefox. This has been happening for a while now.

The error that it gives me is the NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID, several weeks before lot of devs where having trouble also, I think it may be related to HSTS.

Is there a way around this?

Thanks for your help!

• The problem is with chrome, safari and microsoft edge, opera, the only browser that it’s working is firefox.

Chrome:

Your connection is not private
    Attackers might be trying to steal your information from quasar.dev (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more
    NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID

Help improve security on the web for everyone by sending URLs of some pages you visit, limited system information, and some page content to Google. Privacy policy
    quasar.dev normally uses encryption to protect your information. When Google Chrome tried to connect to quasar.dev this time, the website sent back unusual and incorrect credentials. This may happen when an attacker is trying to pretend to be quasar.dev, or a Wi-Fi sign-in screen has interrupted the connection. Your information is still secure because Google Chrome stopped the connection before any data was exchanged.

You cannot visit quasar.dev right now because the website uses HSTS. Network errors and attacks are usually temporary, so this page will probably work later.

Edge:

Your connection isn't private
    Attackers might be trying to steal your information from quasar.dev (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards).
    NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID
    quasar.dev uses encryption to protect your information. When Microsoft Edge tried to connect to quasar.dev this time, the website sent back unusual and incorrect credentials. This may happen when an attacker is trying to pretend to be quasar.dev, or a Wi-Fi sign-in screen has interrupted the connection. Your information is still secure because Microsoft Edge stopped the connection before any data was exchanged.

You can't visit quasar.dev right now because the website uses HSTS. Network errors and attacks are usually temporary, so this page will probably work later.

Safari:

Safari Can't Open the Page
    Safari can't open the page "https://quasar.dev" because Safari can't establish a secure 
    connection to the server "quasar.dev".

I tried to delete the security policies on Chrome, but you cannot delete preloaded entries.

• I have no clue. If it works in Firefox, then why doesn’t it work in the other browsers? This isn’t a general issue, so I’d venture to say, it’s your system somehow.

That being said, once Razvan is back online, I’ll point this out to him.

Scott