Access Capacitor API from store action ?

• Hi,
    Is it possible to access a Capacitor API e.g. Storage, from a Quasar store module action ?
    I’m trying to populate state from Storage on app load (through prefetch) but I can’t seem to reference @capacitor/core.

I was trying to do something like this in a store action (but it can’t get the dependency reference to capacitor/core)

import { Plugins } from '@capacitor/core'

const { Storage } = Plugins

export function getCompanyId (context) {
      const { companyId } = Storage.get({ key: 'companyId' })
      context.commit('companyId', companyId)
    }

… but keep being met with errors like this even after playing around with the path

This dependency was not found:

* @capacitor/core in ./src/store/appConfig/index.js, ./src/store/appConfig/actions.js

Anyone done anything similar or can suggest a better approach?

• OK seems like it does work fine, it just won’t work with SPA build… doing some more tests

• @tlloyduk since the dep is inside your src-capacitor/node_modules, you can use a relative path, or register an alias in quasar.conf.js to said folder. ie. import { Plugins } from 'someAliasToSrcCapacitorNodeModulesFolder/@capacitor/core'. tested on dev, but not sure if this work on production.

• Thanks metalsadman, I might experiment with that to see if I can run the app without the emulator for rapid dev

• Using the app alias worked, e.g.
    import { Plugins } from 'app/src-capacitor/node_modules/@capacitor/core'

Thanks

• Thank you @tlloyduk
    i use this line

import { Plugins } from '../../src-capacitor/node_modules/@capacitor/core';

• @Marin-Vartan Is there any reason not to install It separately outside src-capacitor?