Quasar v1.5.0 released!
As if Quasar didn’t already have the fastest rendering components, you will notice a performance bump besides the many new features (including new utils) when you’ll upgrade to v1.5.
- feat(utils/copyToClipboard): New utils to copy text to clipboard https://quasar.dev/quasar-utils/other-utils#Copy-to-Clipboard
- feat(utils/exportFile): New util to trigger a file download with your custom content https://quasar.dev/quasar-utils/other-utils#Export-file
- feat(QScrollArea): Allow keyboard navigation, click on scroll bar to scroll and scroll bar customization #5699 (#5708)
- feat(AppFullscreen): return Promise; standardize across browsers
- feat(Dialog): Ability to choose which button to focus (“ok”, “cancel”, “none”) #5671
- feat(QRating): New prop ->
color-selected; New slots ->
- feat(QDrawer): remove unnecessary emits of mouse events if no listeners are attached #5684
- feat(QSlider/QRange): New Boolean prop -> “reverse” #5691
- feat(QBtn): Refactoring to make <button> and <a> consistent (#5690)
- feat(quasar): add docsUrl to API definition (#4045) (being used by quasar/app v1.3+)
- perf(quasar): Cache listeners and some directives to reduce number of renders (#5669)
- perf(ui): Small tweaks to various areas
- perf(ui): Listen for resize on visualViewport if available (#5676)
- refactor(ui): Remove obsolete polyfills and move the rest to ie.js
- refactor(TouchPan): simplify event cloning
- refactor(panel): Improve panels render method
- fix(QTable): sort issue (#5670)
- fix(ie): Replace el.matches with hasAttribute
- fix(QChip,QBadge): Allow use of label prop + default slot; better slot management overall
- fix(QToggle): minor issue on render
- fix(ie): q-btn__content should not get pointer events to allow push to work with mouse (#5665)
- fix(QBtn): remove unneeded class (inline)
- fix(QUploader): do not force color on the circular progress element
- fix(VirtualScroll): Don’t scroll first row of a QTable when the position is on top and there is header (#5697)
- fix(QForm): Autofocus on elements with tabindex > -1 #5688 #5710
metalsadman last edited by
awesome, thx for your hardwork.
itslab3rt last edited by
Cmacu last edited by
Awesome! Your development art is inspiring!
This looks great!
It simply great!