Quasar v1.5.0 released!
As if Quasar didn’t already have the fastest rendering components, you will notice a performance bump besides the many new features (including new utils) when you’ll upgrade to v1.5.
- feat(utils/copyToClipboard): New utils to copy text to clipboard https://quasar.dev/quasar-utils/other-utils#Copy-to-Clipboard
- feat(utils/exportFile): New util to trigger a file download with your custom content https://quasar.dev/quasar-utils/other-utils#Export-file
- feat(QScrollArea): Allow keyboard navigation, click on scroll bar to scroll and scroll bar customization #5699 (#5708)
- feat(AppFullscreen): return Promise; standardize across browsers
- feat(Dialog): Ability to choose which button to focus (“ok”, “cancel”, “none”) #5671
- feat(QRating): New prop ->
color-selected; New slots ->
- feat(QDrawer): remove unnecessary emits of mouse events if no listeners are attached #5684
- feat(QSlider/QRange): New Boolean prop -> “reverse” #5691
- feat(QBtn): Refactoring to make <button> and <a> consistent (#5690)
- feat(quasar): add docsUrl to API definition (#4045) (being used by quasar/app v1.3+)
- perf(quasar): Cache listeners and some directives to reduce number of renders (#5669)
- perf(ui): Small tweaks to various areas
- perf(ui): Listen for resize on visualViewport if available (#5676)
- refactor(ui): Remove obsolete polyfills and move the rest to ie.js
- refactor(TouchPan): simplify event cloning
- refactor(panel): Improve panels render method
- fix(QTable): sort issue (#5670)
- fix(ie): Replace el.matches with hasAttribute
- fix(QChip,QBadge): Allow use of label prop + default slot; better slot management overall
- fix(QToggle): minor issue on render
- fix(ie): q-btn__content should not get pointer events to allow push to work with mouse (#5665)
- fix(QBtn): remove unneeded class (inline)
- fix(QUploader): do not force color on the circular progress element
- fix(VirtualScroll): Don’t scroll first row of a QTable when the position is on top and there is header (#5697)
- fix(QForm): Autofocus on elements with tabindex > -1 #5688 #5710
metalsadman last edited by
awesome, thx for your hardwork.
itslab3rt last edited by
Cmacu last edited by
Awesome! Your development art is inspiring!
smakinson last edited by
This looks great!
AmonTamas last edited by
viveksingh0143 last edited by
It simply great!