@quasar/cli v1.0.1/2 released!
EDIT: Important! If you are on Windows and using quasar/cli v1.0.1, please upgrade to the newly released v1.0.2. The “create” command hangs on Windows due to a bug in recently updated “ora” package (which was downgraded). https://github.com/quasarframework/quasar/releases/tag/%40quasar%2Fcli-v1.0.2
This is the optional global installation of Quasar CLI. To upgrade to it, type “yarn global add @quasar/cli@latest” or “npm i -g @quasar/cli@latest”.
- Upgrade all deps (fixes a security vulnerability in handlebars package)
- feat(upgrade): allow eslint-plugin-quasar to be upgraded if detected (#5290)
- feat(serve): new param ("–index") allowing you to override the default /index.html
- feat(serve): new param ("–cors") allowing you to enable CORS for all requests
- fix(cli): “-h” generating warning