Quasarians in Action #4 with Staff Pick of the Week
s.molinari last edited by s.molinari
We would like to thank all of you, our awesome Quasar community. And in a spirit of give and share we’d like to present our cherry-picked community contributions with you. One of the contributions is picked by the team as our “Pick of the Week” to honor who we felt made the best contribution (outside of the core team):
Tutorials and Articles
- Do not miss the brand new video tutorials.
Reported and Fixed Issues
- Niko2040Belich reported the issue Button icons on left side are broken in 1.2.6 which was fixed by a fix(QBtn): regression on left icon from v1.2.5, fixed in Quasar v1.2.7.
- Dragomir Denev reported the issue Vertical QSeparator is misplaced in Firefox when inset=“true” which was fixed by a fix(QSeparator): misplaced when on vertical + inset on FF and IE11, fixed in Quasar v1.2.6.
- Ben Kilah reported the issue Q1 - QUploader IE 11/Edge which was fixed by a fix(QUploader): Add files button not working in IE11, fixed in Quasar v1.2.6.
- matro-skin reported the issue too long title of q-step break icons which was fixed by a fix(QStepper): dot can display too narrow when the title is long, fixed in Quasar v1.2.6.
- rvyas reported the issue QTd QTh auto-width with cell separator removes cell border which was fixed by a fix(QTh,QTd): auto-width with cell separator removes cell border, fixed in Quasar v1.2.6.
- ibrainventures reported the issue QDialog [ios] [ipados] Keyboard is overflowing inputfields on Dialogs which was fixed by a fix(QDialog): QDialog with input on iOS doesn’t lets field get focus and a feat(QDialog): Detect iOS soft keyboard show/hide and adjust QDialog, fix QSelect refocus after close
- Staff Pick of the Week! Michael Vreeken submitted 6 PRs focused on the documentation: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
- Tomer Shalev submitted a PR Improve now.sh documentation
- huy-tran submitted a PR QSelect - fix #5395: issue on IE where q-select does not show menu on click
- snoop31 submitted a PR [QDate] Missed borderColor to dark mode
- Stefan van Herwijnen submitted a PR feat(QTable): support for nested row key
- heartbeat submitted a PR fix(QExpansionItem): type validation of expandIconClass prop
The list does not include PRs from the Quasar Core team.
Quasar Awesome Example Applications
- SunEngine | github, website | CMS+ site engine with blog, articles and forum functionalities. Asp.Net Core on server side.
- Gistor | github, website | Powerful UI for your Gist snippets stored on GitHub.
- Content Hub | Website | Spread the word about your business everywhere online and track your impact.
As always you can find all release details in the documentation.
Quasar Official App Extension Releases
None this week. We focused on adding new features instead
Thank you for your valuable time in making Quasar a better framework! We’ll be continuing this posting of favorites in the coming weeks. Stay tuned!
If you like this aggregation of best contributions and would even like a more direct reception of this information, or you have any other ideas for honoring contributions to Quasar, please let us know in the comments below.