Quasar v1.4.0 released!
rstoenescu Admin last edited by
A wrapper over the Intersection vue directive that has been added in v1.3, making your life a LOT easier.
Also supports Quasar transitions and the full range of options available with the vue directive.
More details: https://quasar.dev/vue-components/intersection
New: QIcon custom mapping
You can now support new icon libraries without having explicit support in Quasar.
Also, you can remap icon names to your liking, opening up a wide range of possibilities!
More details: https://quasar.dev/vue-components/icon#Custom-mapping
- feat(QIcon): custom mapping (ability to add support for a custom icon library by yourself) #5461
Other new features
- feat(QTable): grid mode – new props: card-container-class & card-container-style #5449
- feat(QImg): New prop --> “img-class” for easily applying custom style to the img container #5254
- feat(QBtn): relax “percentage” prop handling
- feat(docs): Improve Local/Session Storage docs on how to deal with errors
- fix(QInfiniteScroll): error / no initial load when initialized with empty array #5452
- fix(QColor): possible infinite loop in tabs align property when scrollbars appear in QColor (#5466)
- fix(QBtn): click() throws error when no event passed to function #5469 #5469 (#5470)
- fix(QTr): events do not propagate #5481
- fix(QBtn): Change how QBtn type “a” is displayed to behave like <button> (#5484)
- fix(QSelect): Use the correct user provided tabindex (#5483)