Quasar v1.3.0 released!
Key points of this release: Global Dark mode, v-intersection & v-mutation directives
New: Dark Mode
- feat: [WIP] Global dark mode (can also detect user’s preference) https://quasar.dev/style/dark-mode
- feat: Add “dark” prop to QChip, QBanner, QEditor, QDrawer, QCarousel, QMenu, QTabPanel
- feat: “dark” as brand color
- feat: Dark Quasar plugin http://quasar.dev/quasar-plugins/dark
- feat(QHeader,QFooter,QDrawer): border on Dark mode (when using “bordered”); improve separator dark color
- feat(Intersection): New directive – wrapper over Intersection Observer API https://quasar.dev/vue-directives/intersection
- feat(Mutation): New directive – wrapper over Mutation Observer API https://quasar.dev/vue-directives/mutation
Other new features
- feat(QDate,QTime): Default slot can now be used; example a QDialog with QDate with buttons (cancel/save) #4675
- feat(QInfiniteScroll): Persist loading indicator to make scroll stable #5339
- feat(QTr,QTh,QTd): pass-through events so u don’t have to use .native modifier
- feat(QScrollArea): New prop -> Boolean “visible” - control scrollbar visibility
- feat(QTable): ability to customize header cells separately from body cells through col definition object #5444
- feat(QTable): header border not visible when using sticky position #5445
- feat(ui): Remove obsolete normalization CSS
- feat(docs): update QTable sticky header/column examples
- fix(QInput mask): Fix cursor positioning at the first available place when pasting text in a field with mask (#5422)
- fix(QForm): submit() and validate() do not fully respect async rules #5432
- fix(QTable): specifying background color for column in col definition object hinders Quasar’s hover & selected effects #5442
- fix(QTable): borders – including loading indicator
- fix(QDate,QTime): IE11 CSS fixes
how would I update a quasar project that I started two weeks back?
metalsadman last edited by
quasar upgrade -iwithin your project root.
great! thank you!
@rstoenescu thank you for the infinite scroll update!!
Dark Mode!!! Awesome!!!