Quasar v1.2.0 released!
rstoenescu Admin last edited by
Happy to announce QTable with virtual scrolling as an option, support for Capacitor mode (comes with “@quasar/app” v1.2.0) and BEX (browser extensions mode, coming in “@quasar/app” v1.3.0).
- feat(QTable): adding QVirtualScroll (with prop virtual-scroll) (#5127) https://quasar.dev/vue-components/table#Virtual-scrolling
- feat: Capacitor mode support (detection and handling) https://quasar.dev/quasar-cli/developing-capacitor-apps/introduction
- feat: BEX (browser extensions mode) support
- feat(QCheckbox,QToggle,QRadio): Allow true/false values as array (#5264)
- feat(model-toggle): Emit if it has listener and change internal model if there is no external model or there is no listener (#5029)
- fix(QTable): return Infinity when rowsPerPage is 0 #5251 #5252
- fix(QInput): removed duplicate maxlength prop definition (#5256)
- fix(QStep): Scroll to top when activating to avoid quirk in Firefox (#5265)
- fix(QField): Use component’s focus method on mounted if autofocus (#5263)
- fix(focus related): QBtn, QMenu, ClickOutside, QSelect, Ripple (#5119)