Quasar e Apex Charts [Sample application]

• Hello person.

I made an example repository of integration between Quasar V1 and Apex Charts.
    Integration is extremely easy.
    There is a good range of graphics, and responsiveness is great too

we use the npm packages:

Github: https://github.com/patrickmonteiro/quasar-apexcharts

Here are some prints:
    753cc2e9-a36d-42c5-836f-63b55c614596-image.png

11388577-6c7f-42b7-bed6-082dc613f386-image.png

• How about making an App Extension for this?

Scott

• @s-molinari I will read the documentation and try to create an extension. I have no experience in this yet.

• You can also look at the different app extensions already built for examples on how to build one.

https://quasar.dev/app-extensions/discover

Scott

• Added new examples.
    02012e6d-d1bf-498c-9fc1-be37858db89e-image.png

• Just wondering for I’ve apex too. In my situation all charts on the dashboard use the same dataset. I just can’t get the ‘event’ from apex click back yet otherwise they would be linked. I have a custom legend now per chart which handles the drill down to the data in a table. I also already have ‘filter buttons’ in the legend which are hidden for the next phase for they didn’t function 100% to my liking. I’m going to try to add crossfilter to the dataset for speedy filtering. I could try phase two as an extension. It’s to include:

• multi datasets on a dashboard
    • multi chart cards with which type of chart
    • position chart on dashboard (draggable I think)
    • save dashboard so you get a dropdown to choose which saved dashboard
    • off course the drilldown to the table
    • charts probably only thing used from apex, using quasar components for the legend and so forth
    • auto color shading per item (now I have an array of 30 colors, I want it auto generated and linking to the legend item so if you have two charts with that legend item its the same color)
    • export to something (pdf/excel)

I’ll try to get updates going here and/or in the ‘i made this’ in discord.

• good day, I am trying to use this, but it ask for access token ? … anyway thanks for this sir.