Quasar e Apex Charts [Sample application]
Just wondering for I’ve apex too. In my situation all charts on the dashboard use the same dataset. I just can’t get the ‘event’ from apex click back yet otherwise they would be linked. I have a custom legend now per chart which handles the drill down to the data in a table. I also already have ‘filter buttons’ in the legend which are hidden for the next phase for they didn’t function 100% to my liking. I’m going to try to add crossfilter to the dataset for speedy filtering. I could try phase two as an extension. It’s to include:
- multi datasets on a dashboard
- multi chart cards with which type of chart
- position chart on dashboard (draggable I think)
- save dashboard so you get a dropdown to choose which saved dashboard
- off course the drilldown to the table
- charts probably only thing used from apex, using quasar components for the legend and so forth
- auto color shading per item (now I have an array of 30 colors, I want it auto generated and linking to the legend item so if you have two charts with that legend item its the same color)
- export to something (pdf/excel)
I’ll try to get updates going here and/or in the ‘i made this’ in discord.
dazaizone last edited by
good day, I am trying to use this, but it ask for access token ? … anyway thanks for this sir.
@patryckx Do you need to support IE 11 with your application and Apex Charts? Apex Charts no longer supports IE 11 without the addition of a few polyfills. I’m in the process of figuring out how to add these polyfills within the quasar environment/webpack, as we still do need to support IE11.
The change itself - https://github.com/apexcharts/apexcharts.js/releases?after=v3.13.1
The fix to the change - https://github.com/apexcharts/apexcharts.js#using-it-with-ie11
patryckx last edited by patryckx
@jeffatpf Unfortunately, the “price” we pay to offer something to IE11 is high. I will do a little test to try to make them work in IE11.
Any advances, I comment here.
Thank you for your feedback!
dobbel last edited by dobbel
@patryckx Did you have to make other concessions to your applications functionality/features/UI by supporting IE beside using polyfills?
@dobbel just follow the apexcharts documentation and enable compatibility with ie no quasar.conf.js file
new examples added!
New examples added!