Quasar e Apex Charts [Sample application]
s.molinari last edited by
You can also look at the different app extensions already built for examples on how to build one.
Added new examples.
Just wondering for I’ve apex too. In my situation all charts on the dashboard use the same dataset. I just can’t get the ‘event’ from apex click back yet otherwise they would be linked. I have a custom legend now per chart which handles the drill down to the data in a table. I also already have ‘filter buttons’ in the legend which are hidden for the next phase for they didn’t function 100% to my liking. I’m going to try to add crossfilter to the dataset for speedy filtering. I could try phase two as an extension. It’s to include:
- multi datasets on a dashboard
- multi chart cards with which type of chart
- position chart on dashboard (draggable I think)
- save dashboard so you get a dropdown to choose which saved dashboard
- off course the drilldown to the table
- charts probably only thing used from apex, using quasar components for the legend and so forth
- auto color shading per item (now I have an array of 30 colors, I want it auto generated and linking to the legend item so if you have two charts with that legend item its the same color)
- export to something (pdf/excel)
I’ll try to get updates going here and/or in the ‘i made this’ in discord.
dazaizone last edited by
good day, I am trying to use this, but it ask for access token ? … anyway thanks for this sir.
@patryckx Do you need to support IE 11 with your application and Apex Charts? Apex Charts no longer supports IE 11 without the addition of a few polyfills. I’m in the process of figuring out how to add these polyfills within the quasar environment/webpack, as we still do need to support IE11.
The change itself - https://github.com/apexcharts/apexcharts.js/releases?after=v3.13.1
The fix to the change - https://github.com/apexcharts/apexcharts.js#using-it-with-ie11
patryckx last edited by patryckx
@jeffatpf Unfortunately, the “price” we pay to offer something to IE11 is high. I will do a little test to try to make them work in IE11.
Any advances, I comment here.
Thank you for your feedback!
dobbel last edited by dobbel
@patryckx Did you have to make other concessions to your applications functionality/features/UI by supporting IE beside using polyfills?
@dobbel just follow the apexcharts documentation and enable compatibility with ie no quasar.conf.js file
new examples added!