List of Starter Kits per Programming Language and the Backend Framework
valasek last edited by valasek
Quasar provides starter kits for SPA, SSR, PWA, Mobile App and Electron App.
Starter Kits for Mobile Development
- https://github.com/djleven/quasar-dockerised-starter - Dockerised Quasar Cordova Android
Starter Kits for Backends with Quasar SPA / PWA / SSR / UMD
- https://github.com/nothingismagick/quasar-starter-ssr-pwa-jest-cypress - showing how you can use the Quasar UMD version
C# / .Net Core
- https://github.com/TrilonIO/aspnetcore-Vue-starter - Vuex, webpack, Web API, Docker, Quasar have to be installed manually
PHP / Laravel
- https://laqul.github.io/ - Laravel GraphQL API, Multilanguage Capability, OAUTH 2.0, Social Login, Password Login, User Registration, Reset Password, User Avatar, Firebase Ready
- https://github.com/metalsadman/quasar-laravel - PWA
- https://github.com/neatpro/Laravel-Quasar/tree/master - UMD
Python / Django
- https://gitlab.com/verbose-equals-true/django-postgres-vue-gitlab-ecs - Quasar with Django, Django Rest Framework, Django Channels, and celery. It includes docker-compose for local development and .gitlab-ci.yml for CI/CD using S3 deployment and ECS all defined in ECS. Includes implemented JWT authentication, social authentication with OAuth2 providers (Google and GitHub are included), a WebSocket example, and also testing with Cypress.
Ruby / Ruby on Rails
Go / Gin
API - GraphQL, FeatherJS
How to add multi-page support to a Quasar cli project. This will help people having a backend web app without rest api or graphql implementation start using Quasar. It includes an example for django. See StackOverflow - build multiple pages using Quasar or deep dive into the code. Full project is here: https://gitlab.com/noor-projects/noor.
When integrating a project folder (created by Quasar CLI) with an existing backend, a common need is to access the backend API when using the dev server. To achieve this, we can run the dev server and the API backend side-by-side (or remotely), and let the dev server proxy all API requests to the actual backend.
I encourage you to create and share your own starter kit.
Please comment under this post and propose to add new, remove or update anything on the list and I will keep this post up to date.
If you want to create a new kit, here is a proposed content
- backend serves Quasar UI via HPPTS (default) or HTTP
- can serve static files
- can handle uploading and downloading the files
- it is up to date with the latest backend and Quasar on major version
- contains readme how to clone and start, basically I can simply clone the repo and start working
Hawkeye64 last edited by
This is sweet!
briancaffey last edited by
I’m have a starter project that uses Quasar with Django, Django Rest Framework, Django Channels and celery. It includes docker-compose for local development and .gitlab-ci.yml for CI/CD using S3 deployment and ECS all defined in ECS. I’m using it to explore different features of Quasar. So far I have implemented JWT authentication, social authentication with OAuth2 providers (Google and GitHub are included), a websocket example, and also testing with Cypress. Here’s the link:
tohagan last edited by
Very nice … I think this belongs on the main Quasar site or Quasar Awsome
valasek last edited by
@briancaffey thank you for building and sharing your kit. It looks amazing. I have added it to the starter kits.
I am not able to say how solid it is with regard to a technical/architectural part but the documentation and intro description really is easy to consume.
briancaffey last edited by
thanks @tohagan I’m working on polishing the rough edges and would love to have it on Quasar Awesome. I’m still very new to working with Quasar but I love the idea and it has been a joy to work with so far. @valasek thanks for adding my project to the starter kit list here. I’m trying to follow best practices from documentation and get advice from people who are experts in the various areas that it touches on. Hopefully I can share my experiences and lessons learned and get more people to try out Quasar!