QAutomate v1.0.0-alpha.3 released!
Allan-EN-GB last edited by
I’m pleased to announce a new release, containing the following:
- Modes implemented - [Automatic | Manual | Warn] - Control how QAutomate works when detecting missing items. Manual mode will allow selection from a compiled list of missing entries.
- Sort option added - When QAutomate detects your items aren’t sorted and this option is enabled, it will sort them for you.
- Lots of code refactoring / optimisations
- Quasar.conf.js will only be saved when HMR compilation is done.
- Quasar conf file is only read on
quasar devinstead of each scan.
- Redundant code removed.
Also, I’m trying to get this battle tested for promotion into core / @quasarframework repos so please submit issues for any problems you find or suggestions you have.
Hawkeye64 last edited by
Love this AE!