Quasar 1.0.0-rc.4 & @quasar/app 1.0.0-rc.5 released!
- fix(api): QUploader deprecated fields mentions instead of formFields (#4233)
- fix(QUploader): QUploader adds space on FF on the right due to the upload trigger #4217
- fix(QUploader): File picker not working on IE11 #4228
- fix(QSelect): blur event is not fired #4238
- fix(QSelect): autocomplete display text updated incorrectly #4235
- fix(QSelect): autocomplete freeze when applying options #4237
Short form for
quasar [dev|build|inspect] -m cordova -T [android|ios]:
quasar [dev|build|inspect] -m [android|ios].
My situation: I’ve developed one MVP in v0.17 (which right now there’s no time to upgrade) and now I’m about to start another MVP and planning to do so in v1.
QUESTION: If I upgrade the CLI would I still be able to work with the 1rst MVP project in v0.17?
metalsadman last edited by
@Lou-Rectoret should work yep, assuming you meant the global cli.
Why do I leave any post erased?