[v1] Quasar v1.0.0-beta.17 released!
[v1] Quasar v1.0.0-beta.17 released! Important fixes for QSelect and many more. https://github.com/quasarframework/quasar/releases/tag/quasar-v1.0.0-beta.17
- fix(QMenu/QTooltip): fix issue with scroll bar positioning (fix #3284) (#3854)
- fix(QSelect): Condition for showing Dialog
- fix(QSelect): [v1] QSelect scroll jumps up when the mouse is moved #3848
- fix+perf(QSelect): [v1] QSelect Autocomplete on more than 2 chars example not working properly #3850
- fix(lang-fr): Add a space before the colon and addition typos (#3847)
- fix(quasar): Further fix on QBtn double click on form submit, disabled :to, cleanups (#3856)
- fix(quasar): Guard date.formatDate for Infinity/-Infinity and invalid dates (#3855)
- fix(ie): Some tweaks on QSpinner (#3864)
- refactor(QBreadcrumbs): QBreadcrumbs “artifacts” #3872
- feat(QInput): improve autofill color (and add $input-autofill-color) #3860
- fix(QDrawer): [V1] QDrawer loses backdrop color when opening below the breakpoint and widening the window above it #3861
- feat(QInput/QSelect/QField): Do not disable before/after/hint/error slot when “disable” or “readonly” props are used
- fix(api): Update QSeparator.json (#3884)
- fix(QSlider/QRange): [V1] QSlider long label display error #3887
- fix(LocalStorage/SessionStorage): LocalStorage problem when cookies are disabled #3888
metalsadman last edited by metalsadman
getting error issuing
quasar upgrade -ior
npm install --save @quasar/cli@latest.
error Unexpected end of JSON input while parsing near '...12"}},"2.1.0-beta.27"'
Edit: Nvm, I installed yarn and it’s working now.
kp last edited by
Can’t compile anymore. Nothing else changed, just upgraded, also removed all extension.
metalsadman last edited by
@kp did you tried yarn instead? since i read in their discord that npm does not work properly on windows so yeah, just tried yarn and it worked for me with this upgrade.
DevinH last edited by
So if I understand correctly, this is just a windows things? I can continue using npm on linux?
@DevinH You can, but a headaches-free environment would be to use yarn, regardless of OS.