[v1] Quasar v1.0.0-beta.17 released!
[v1] Quasar v1.0.0-beta.17 released! Important fixes for QSelect and many more. https://github.com/quasarframework/quasar/releases/tag/quasar-v1.0.0-beta.17
- fix(QMenu/QTooltip): fix issue with scroll bar positioning (fix #3284) (#3854)
- fix(QSelect): Condition for showing Dialog
- fix(QSelect): [v1] QSelect scroll jumps up when the mouse is moved #3848
- fix+perf(QSelect): [v1] QSelect Autocomplete on more than 2 chars example not working properly #3850
- fix(lang-fr): Add a space before the colon and addition typos (#3847)
- fix(quasar): Further fix on QBtn double click on form submit, disabled :to, cleanups (#3856)
- fix(quasar): Guard date.formatDate for Infinity/-Infinity and invalid dates (#3855)
- fix(ie): Some tweaks on QSpinner (#3864)
- refactor(QBreadcrumbs): QBreadcrumbs “artifacts” #3872
- feat(QInput): improve autofill color (and add $input-autofill-color) #3860
- fix(QDrawer): [V1] QDrawer loses backdrop color when opening below the breakpoint and widening the window above it #3861
- feat(QInput/QSelect/QField): Do not disable before/after/hint/error slot when “disable” or “readonly” props are used
- fix(api): Update QSeparator.json (#3884)
- fix(QSlider/QRange): [V1] QSlider long label display error #3887
- fix(LocalStorage/SessionStorage): LocalStorage problem when cookies are disabled #3888
metalsadman last edited by metalsadman
getting error issuing
quasar upgrade -ior
npm install --save @quasar/cli@latest.
error Unexpected end of JSON input while parsing near '...12"}},"2.1.0-beta.27"'
Edit: Nvm, I installed yarn and it’s working now.
Can’t compile anymore. Nothing else changed, just upgraded, also removed all extension.
metalsadman last edited by
@kp did you tried yarn instead? since i read in their discord that npm does not work properly on windows so yeah, just tried yarn and it worked for me with this upgrade.
So if I understand correctly, this is just a windows things? I can continue using npm on linux?
@DevinH You can, but a headaches-free environment would be to use yarn, regardless of OS.