[v1] Quasar v1.0.0-beta.16 released!
rstoenescu Admin last edited by
Important fixes (including QSelect’s menu being cut off when parent is overflow hidden/auto) and novelties. Enjoy! https://github.com/quasarframework/quasar/releases/tag/quasar-v1.0.0-beta.16
- feat(quasar): Fix iOS iframe auto resize (#3766)
- feat(QSlider/QRange): generic rounded border on label to accomodate for bigger values
- feat(api): prop ‘category’ field (#3813)
- feat(QBadge): multi-line new prop
- feat(QUploader): “fields” -> “form-fields” (to avoid naming clash with vee-validate) --> this helps a problem with typescript also
- feat(QSelect): use QMenu or QDialog (based on platform)
- fix(QSelect): menu gets cut off if using it within an overflow hidden parent #3242
- fix(QInput): model when using debounce prop and Vue re-renders before QInput emits
- fix: (lang) Correct Chinese content (#3788)
- fix(api): Add missing “avatar” slot to QChatMessage definition
- fix(quasar): Fixes for QBtn/QItem/QExpansionItem/Ripple/ClosePopup/QDialog/QMenu events & focus #3795 #3768
- fix(QBtn): [v1] Submit on form with “enter” generates 2 requests #3812
- fix(QRadio/QCheckbox/QToggle): Update to latest Material specs #3810
- fix(quasar): Adjust QField to align input text with prefix/sufix and allow variable font size (#3790)
- fix #3815: scroll bar is always displayed when the tab overflows (#3818)
- fix(lang): Update the translation for “Cancel” in Ukrainian (#3840)
metalsadman last edited by
oh thanks for the update on QSelect bug, my colleague was scratching his head the other day with this bug haha.
arob last edited by
very happy to see the pace of updates. thank you!