[v1] Quasar v1.0.0-beta.15 released!
- feat(QSlider/QRange): generic rounded border on label to accomodate for bigger values
- feat(QInfiniteScroll): Enable loading in reverse (#2612) (#3732)
- feat(QTimelineEntry): New prop (“body”), new slots: title, subtitle #3777
- feat(QField/QInput/QSelect): add “no-error-icon” prop
- feat(QSlider/QRange): Enhance thumb CSS when focused
- feat(QField): update error icon to latest Material specs
- fix(#3780): Typescript support further work (#3786)
- fix(quasar): Fix iOS iframe auto resize (#3766)
- fix(QInput): model when using debounce prop and Vue re-renders before QInput emits
- fix(QDialog): Allow height/width override when using maximize prop #3769
- fix(QTimeline): icon alignment
- fix(QIcon): [V1] QFab + fontawesome = bad icon position #3772
- fix(api): QTimeline default value for layout prop
- fix(QRadio/QCheckbox): dense mode focus CSS
- fix(api): LocalStorage “set” method definition #3781
- fix(api): QTable “request” event params
- fix(QInput): Outlined border on autocomplete (#3787)
- fix(api): QNotify typo (#3789)
Is there any plan when it will come to a RC or GA Version? We would like to start with productive developement.
I develop for a productive thing to be in the open. I also value versions less than impressions. So I don’t understand why a RC or GA is that important. Only reason to care about numbers is compliance. And compliance is no technical spec ;).
In fact, I develop since 0.x. The changes to 1.x - I admit - took more time than expected. I could have had waited for the migration doc but I decided otherwise.
So until my project is live, I’ll migrate Quasar-Framework ASAP and I don’t have had issues with it, since… I think 0.13.
Changes are always in software, may it from 2.3 to 2.3.2 or to 2.4 or from 0.9. As said, it is more or less a compliance thing aka mind trick. Every upgrade from every version can break or change things. And this far, Quasar-Framework is pretty stable for me.
And yes, ETA questions do annoy me ;).
gslsouza last edited by gslsouza
This post is deleted!
Are you using Quasar cli or Vue cli + Quasar?
@kp Thanks for prompt answer
@Cobeland As other say the beta changes are easy to deal with. I will be using it in production soon and not worried that it is in beta. For me changing from 0.17 to v1 was more of headache. But I guess it was expected that is why it is a major release.
I wouldn’t pressure them either about the beta status. They need the time to sort out all the small stuff.
@Cobeland I’m using Quasar cli.