[v1 releases] quasar 1.0-beta.10, @quasar/cli 1.0-beta.3, @quasar/app 1.0-beta.11
Lots of improvements and new features!
If you upgrade your global @quasar/cli package (highly recommended) —
$ npm install -g @quasar/cli@latest, you can then run
$ quasar upgradeinside your v1 projects and it will auto upgrade all project quasar related packages automatically (non breaking changes).
- fix(QBtn): Raising shadow on press
- fix(QBtn): [V1 - BUG] unelevated q-btn-group has shadow on :active #3504
- feat(Platform): New body classes for mobile platforms (along with platform-ios): platform-android, platform-winphone
- feat(QBtnGroup,QBtnToggle): New prop -> spread (spreads horizontally to available space) #3497
- fix(quasar): Fix wheel event beeing passive by default in chrome (#3514)
- feat(quasar): Add
new-value-modeas default add mode to QSelect (#3518)
- fix(quasar): Populate QSelect’s input on first show when use-input and hide-selected (#3516)
- fix(quasar): Controls related styles - fix QSelect height when use-input, fix QField control max-width (#3517)
- fix(QCarousel): [V1] QCarousel height through CSS #3521
- fix(QPopupProxy): [v1] QPopupProxy does not expose events #3509
- feat(quasar): Electron drag window class (q-electron-drag and q-electron-drag–exception CSS classes) #3494
- fix: (lang) the Chinese date should use the local timezone instead of UTC zone always (#3533)
- fix(quasar): Respect disable for links in QBtn and router-link related (#3552)
- feat(quasar): QInfiniteScroll - add container prop to specify scroll container (#3408)
- fix(quasar): Trigger lazy validation rules on QSelect and controls without input (#3519)
- fix(quasar): (update to latest Google Chrome specs) Use non-passive event listeners in touch directives where needed (#3553)
- feat(quasar+docs): Sanitize for QChatMessage, QSelect, Loading (#3562)
New command: “quasar upgrade” --> upgrades all quasar related packages to their latest version (non-breaking changes).
One of the most important piece of work: Faster SSR builds
- Upgrade to Vue 2.6.8
- Typescript support for preFetch feature
- “quasar help” in a project folder will now also show @quasar/cli supplied commands too
- Ability to run boot files from node_modules also (when specifying such a boot file in quasar.conf.js > boot, the String defining it starts with
~character – same as
- Drop default “.js” extension from sourceFiles definition in order for Typescript to work also
- Small improvement to app files validations
- Async chain/extendWebpack support for quasar.conf.js
- IndexAPI new method api.registerDescribeApi(name, file)
- Install API -> render(file[, scope])
- Install API -> render() now asks if overwriting file
- Install API -> extendPackageJson param support as relative path to a json file
- fix: same App Extension chain/extendWebpack were called for main electron process too
ssuess last edited by
Fantastic work thanks! Just curious, any idea when final v1.0 will be released?
amer1616 last edited by amer1616
npm install @quasar/cli@latest, will upgrade quasar cli locally but not globally. After npm install -g @quasar/cli@latest, I tried quasar upgrade but nothing changed in windows environment?! I think quasar upgrade is trying to make it via yarn install not via npm. yarn has a lot of issues in windows?!!
@amer1616 yes, it’s
npm install -g @quasar/cli@latest. Fixed that in description.
NPM is recommended for the global @quasar/cli and yarn for project deps, regardless of your operating system. We’re trying to help you, the devs, avoid all the pitfalls/traps that npm/yarn has.
If you’ve installed @quasar/cli into your project folder, remove it from there.
amer1616 last edited by
@rstoenescu Thanks a lot. I only could successfully upgrade quasar locally after updating yarn in windows to the latest version. Otherwise, quasar upgrade, wouldn’t work.