[v1 releases] quasar 1.0-beta.10, @quasar/cli 1.0-beta.3, @quasar/app 1.0-beta.11
Lots of improvements and new features!
If you upgrade your global @quasar/cli package (highly recommended) —
$ npm install -g @quasar/cli@latest, you can then run
$ quasar upgradeinside your v1 projects and it will auto upgrade all project quasar related packages automatically (non breaking changes).
- fix(QBtn): Raising shadow on press
- fix(QBtn): [V1 - BUG] unelevated q-btn-group has shadow on :active #3504
- feat(Platform): New body classes for mobile platforms (along with platform-ios): platform-android, platform-winphone
- feat(QBtnGroup,QBtnToggle): New prop -> spread (spreads horizontally to available space) #3497
- fix(quasar): Fix wheel event beeing passive by default in chrome (#3514)
- feat(quasar): Add
new-value-modeas default add mode to QSelect (#3518)
- fix(quasar): Populate QSelect’s input on first show when use-input and hide-selected (#3516)
- fix(quasar): Controls related styles - fix QSelect height when use-input, fix QField control max-width (#3517)
- fix(QCarousel): [V1] QCarousel height through CSS #3521
- fix(QPopupProxy): [v1] QPopupProxy does not expose events #3509
- feat(quasar): Electron drag window class (q-electron-drag and q-electron-drag–exception CSS classes) #3494
- fix: (lang) the Chinese date should use the local timezone instead of UTC zone always (#3533)
- fix(quasar): Respect disable for links in QBtn and router-link related (#3552)
- feat(quasar): QInfiniteScroll - add container prop to specify scroll container (#3408)
- fix(quasar): Trigger lazy validation rules on QSelect and controls without input (#3519)
- fix(quasar): (update to latest Google Chrome specs) Use non-passive event listeners in touch directives where needed (#3553)
- feat(quasar+docs): Sanitize for QChatMessage, QSelect, Loading (#3562)
New command: “quasar upgrade” --> upgrades all quasar related packages to their latest version (non-breaking changes).
One of the most important piece of work: Faster SSR builds
- Upgrade to Vue 2.6.8
- Typescript support for preFetch feature
- “quasar help” in a project folder will now also show @quasar/cli supplied commands too
- Ability to run boot files from node_modules also (when specifying such a boot file in quasar.conf.js > boot, the String defining it starts with
~character – same as
- Drop default “.js” extension from sourceFiles definition in order for Typescript to work also
- Small improvement to app files validations
- Async chain/extendWebpack support for quasar.conf.js
- IndexAPI new method api.registerDescribeApi(name, file)
- Install API -> render(file[, scope])
- Install API -> render() now asks if overwriting file
- Install API -> extendPackageJson param support as relative path to a json file
- fix: same App Extension chain/extendWebpack were called for main electron process too
ssuess last edited by
Fantastic work thanks! Just curious, any idea when final v1.0 will be released?
npm install @quasar/cli@latest, will upgrade quasar cli locally but not globally. After npm install -g @quasar/cli@latest, I tried quasar upgrade but nothing changed in windows environment?! I think quasar upgrade is trying to make it via yarn install not via npm. yarn has a lot of issues in windows?!!
@amer1616 yes, it’s
npm install -g @quasar/cli@latest. Fixed that in description.
NPM is recommended for the global @quasar/cli and yarn for project deps, regardless of your operating system. We’re trying to help you, the devs, avoid all the pitfalls/traps that npm/yarn has.
If you’ve installed @quasar/cli into your project folder, remove it from there.
@rstoenescu Thanks a lot. I only could successfully upgrade quasar locally after updating yarn in windows to the latest version. Otherwise, quasar upgrade, wouldn’t work.