Quasar v1.0.0-beta.9 released!
- feat(QUploader): [v1] QUploader - Factory function - Promise support #3481
- fix(QMenu): Stop @input propagation
- fix(QSplitter): QSplitter warning and incorrect functionality if textarea is inside #3495
- feat(QUploader): [v1] QUploader - missing @removed event #3480
- feat(QDialog): Momentum scrolling in maximized modals #2874
- Fix: #3478 Toggling hidden QDialog ‘maximized’ property locks scroll (#3479)
- fix(lang/nb-no): Spelling errors (#3469)
- perf(QLayout): Enhancements for lower end phones
- feat(QParallax): Improve parallax experience
- fix(QRadio/QCheckbox/QToggle): Fix focus ring when disabled
- Search supplied by Algolia (not yet perfect, but we’re in contact with Algolia for fixing a category indexing issue)
- QToolbar with QTabs example
Great!! Thanks a lot!
Woohoo docs search! Thanks!
I’m missing QChipsInput and Autocomplete in the components descriptions beta 9. Is this still part of quasar-framework?
@Recke Autocomplete and QChipsInput were migrated into https://v1.quasar-framework.org/vue-components/select
also checkout the https://v1.quasar-framework.org/start/upgrade-guide
QSelect has an awesome autocomplete feature. It’s so powerful & customizable. acting like google search bar
@max thanks for the prompt answer
so is it possible to have the same effect as with QChipsInput and Autocomplete in the select box?
@recke I haven’t tried. but it is supposed … yes possible