Quasar Framework i18n
I got this error after updating to the latest version of Quasar :
Uncaught (in promise) Error: Cannot find module './fr-fr' at eval (eval at ./node_modules/quasar-framework/i18n lazy recursive ^\.\/.*$ (47.js:33), <anonymous>:325:12)
I didn’t have it before and it looks like it’s because in the i18n of quasar-framework, it’s not ‘fr-fr’ but only ‘fr’ when
I fixed it in an ugly way but is it a framework issue or is it normal that
this.$q.i18n.getLocale()doesn’t return the same string as the associated folder in ‘/node_modules/quasar-framework/i18n’ ?
Thanks in advance for your help guys !
I have the same problem now.
Is there a solution?
Thanks in advance,
Pogo Games Not Loading is most common problem which most of the users face while playing Pogo Online games. The solution to this issues is available on many website.
• Install latest version of Java
• Enable new Java installation, restart Internet browsers.
• Remove all previously installed Java versions.
• Enable automatic updates on the devices.
• Install correct version of Java.
• Install Antivirus and Firewall on the device.
• Always use Java supported Web browsers. Chrome 64-bit for Mac became available with Chrome Version 39. » More info Check system requirements to ensure any applets that uses Java will function properly.
• Visit the Pogo website for more Java help and Pogo information
For more information Visit: https://pogo-supportcenter.com/pogo-games-not-loading/
pogo sign in page, pogo games sign in, pogo pokemon go, pogo sign in problems, pogo support number, pogo account, club pogo sign in page, pogo games sign in page, pogostuck online, pogo customer service phone number, pogo customer support number, pogo support phone number, pogo games not loading, pogo login problems