Quasar v0.17.18, CLI v0.17.21, Quasar Extras v2.0.9 are out!
Enjoy! (Quasar v1.0 still has full focus – first alpha to be released this month)
- Update to QSelect - dropdown icon not being displayed when using readonly (#2466)
- QTimelineEntry: Allow titles slots for Timeline Entries (#2736)
- Hungarian i18n pack (#2703)
- Update and improvement of Traditional Chinese i18n pack (#2674)
- QAutocomplete - valueField should not have default value #2738
- Safari 9 notification hiding glitch (#2660)
- QInput: change the way clearValue is computed (#2690)
- Timeline: Fix overlapping property “display: inline-flex;” styles from .material-icons (#2667)
- QTabs: nested tabs position (#2722)
- Centering the time on date time (#2684)
- QDatetimePicker Mat: enforce min-width in modal and popover (#2672)
- Add default callback function to openUrl (#2661)
Quasar CLI v0.17.21
Updated deps: Quasar Framework v0.17.18, Quasar Extras v2.0.9, Webpack v4.25.1, workbox-webpack-plugin v3.6.3, and many others.
Quasar Extras v2.0.9
Package Changes Version Description Roboto Font CDN v18 Recommended font along Material theme Roboto Font Latin Extended CDN v18 Recommended font along Material theme Material Icons CDN v41 Material icons font MDI (Material Design Icons) Updated 3.0.39 Extended Material Design icons font Font Awesome Updated 5.5.0 Fontawesome icons font Ionicons Updated 4.4.5 Ionicons font Animate.css 3.5.2 Bundle of animations you can use in your website/app
Not sure if this stylus variable is new in the release or not, but I noticed I needed to set it when my inputs were a color when using autofill. Maybe I just missed it previously, but anyway, just incase it helps someone the var name is: $form-autofill
Anyone else getting a “(node:22313) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error: Exited with code 3” when running “quasar dev” after the update?
Hawkeye64 last edited by
As always, good job and thanks!
@kayex in the quasar.conf.js under devServer: “open: true // opens browser window automatically” – changed to false and my issue went away.
Not sure if this stylus variable is new in the release or not
Will you update with new Material Design styles and guidelines?
@kayex I can confirm the need to set open: false
saharqasemi last edited by
Error: Exited with code 3” when running “quasar dev” after the update?
s.molinari last edited by
@saharqasemi - this is an old thread. Start a new thread if you are talking about the newest version 1 and add some more into about what you did to get the error please.