Quasar CLI v0.16.2/3 is out
Quasar CLI v0.16.2/3 is out!
- Updated deps: quasar-extras v2.0.2, webpack v4.9.1, vue-loader v15.2.2, babel 7.0.0-beta.49, optimize-css-assets-webpack-plugin v4.0.2, register-service-worker v1.3.0
- Chaining config! quasar.conf > build > chainWebpack(chain) and quasar.conf > electron > chainWebpack(chain) support, along with extendWebpack(); you can now use webpack-chain style to alter default Webpack configuration
- “target” and “arch” now also work with electron-builder bundler
- Support node-loader by default when building for Electron on renderer process
- CSS module support in .vue files
- Improved build times for Electron mode
- Force “clean” before building by default (removing “-c”/"–clean" flag); lots of developers forget to do that and the dist folder keeps growing. This update will ensure this does not happen.
- Extra safety code added to Webpack config to ensure the read-only hidden .quasar folder is passed through babel-loader.
CLI v0.16.3 contains a critical fix for Cordova detection due to recent webpack 4 changes.