Quasar v0.14 is in the works. It will bring everything to the next level. Here is the main list of features it will have:
- (95% ready) Forms & enhancements to almost all form components
- (100% ready) Material Ripples
- (95% ready) Flexbox Lists (which will allow much greater flexibility)
- (100% ready) Layout revamp. Smarter header/footer/drawer. Will eliminate the “mobile keyboard above input” issue. You’ll be able to configure header to hide/show based on user navigation through animation. Insanely easy to place header/footer/drawer(aside) on the viewport and configure where one starts and the other begins (many new possibilities).
- (95% ready) Multiple font icons support (mentioning Fontawesome & Ionicons)
- (100% ready) Observables (element resize & scroll) components
- (100% ready) Make Tabs easier to manage & add many new features (including making it more “Material” for Material theme).
- (100% ready) New Stepper (vertical and horizontal) with some requested features.
- (100% ready) Material Spinner
- (100% ready) Alert component
- (100% ready) Chat revamp (with component)
- (100% ready) Chip component (replacing “label”)
- (50% ready) Chrome Extension support
- (90% ready) Pick only components you use (tree shaking)
- (100% ready) Remove unused CSS code from bundle (using Purify CSS)
- (100% ready) Out of the box transitions/animations
- (100% ready) Enhance slide transition
- (100% ready) Remove FastClick dependency. No longer needed. (Can be injected on demand)
These are just the main areas. There are many more enhancements.
** Please note that the list of features may be updated as work progresses.
** ETA end of April
** Percentages are updated as work progresses