We’ve passed 3k Github stars. Just a reminder to star the repo if you haven’t already
Creator of Quasar Framework. Web developer with great taste on writing clean and maintainable code. Enthusiast about new technologies and latest Web standards.
Posts made by rstoenescu
Quasar v0.14.1 released.
It’s finally official. v0.14 released.
Bringing Quasar to the next level. It’s a ~70-80% rewrite. Just some of the highlights:
- Form components redone
- Material Ripples
- Completely new 12 points CSS Grid system (95% same syntax) - inspired by Bootstrap’s
- Flexbox Lists
- Card component - complete revamp from the previous CSS only version
- Uploader component facelift
- Layout revamp. Smarter header/footer/drawer. Eliminate the “mobile keyboard above input” issue. You’ll be able to configure header to hide/show based on user navigation through animation. Insanely easy to place header/footer/drawer(aside) on the viewport and configure where one starts and the other begins (many new possibilities).
- Multiple font icons support (mentioning Fontawesome & Ionicons)
- Observables (element resize & scroll) components
- Tabs revamp (easier to handle to comprehend)
- New Stepper (vertical and horizontal) with some requested features.
- Material Spinner
- Alert component
- Chat revamp (with component)
- Chip component (replacing “label”)
- Pick only components you use (tree shaking)
- Remove unused CSS code from bundle (using Purify CSS)
- Out of the box transitions/animations (fork of animate.css)
- Enhance slide transition
- Remove FastClick dependency. No longer needed. (Can be injected on demand)
- Remove Momentjs dependency.
- 24 levels of shadows (as in Material guideline)
These are just the main areas. There are many more enhancements.
RE: [How to] load all files in a directory as views
@bruce Thought I should drop this note:
@is a custom webpack alias in the v0.14 template which points to ‘components’.
RE: How to get standard error text when using q-input with Vuelidate?
Wrap with a QField. Look for examples in the docs.