step-by-step guide ?

• I am just starting with Vue and Quasar, so please forgive my dumb questions. After installing the quasar-cli and starting a new app, I am still trying to figure out how to integrate the components listed in http://quasar-framework.org/components/. For example, I want to insert a tabset, so first I tried with quasar new component tabs expecting to find in the templates folder a .vue file with imports of the tabs components and a reference to this file in App.vue. Nothing of that. So, while I see an impressive framework with a lot of good documentation I am still in the dark about the basics…

• Admin

Hi,

quasar new <first_arg> <second_arg> does not works like that. It just looks at your /templates folder and makes a copy of the file (first argument) with the name you tell it to into your /src (second argument). That’s helpful when you want to create multiple *.vue files which have similarities so you can write a component template and then quickly make copies of it.

Cheers.

Looks like your connection to Quasar Framework was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.