QUploader warning in console

• I added a QUploader to my component. It works okay. But when I press the upload button I get this message in console:

[Vue warn]: Unknown custom element: <q-spinner-undefined> - did you register the component correctly? For recursive components, make sure to provide the "name" option.

found in

---> <QSpinner>
           <QInputFrame>
             <QUploader>
               <Component> at resources\assets\js\components\Component.vue
                 <Root>

File is uploaded properly, everything is correct except for this ugly warning in console.

• Same Issue here.

• Admin

@rusia @DrPanda Cannot reproduce this. And also by looking at the code everything seems to be in order.
    What Quasar version are you using?

• I first noticed it in 0.14.3 then upgraded to 0.14.4 and the warning is still there. I use it in a Laravel project, so the build process is powered by laravel-mix. I use default config.
    The warning appears only when I run npm run dev or npm run hot. But when npm run production is used it disappears.
    Hope it’ll help you to reproduce.

• Admin

@rusia Need a reproduction repo. Again, by looking at the code everything seems in order… :| No chance of that undefined spinner popping out. So I am really interested as to what is going on.

• @rstoenescu Here’s the repo: https://github.com/apasov/quploader-error-reproduction
    You get the warning in hot reload mode.

Looks like your connection to Quasar Framework was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.