Webpack 2 starter kit

• Admin

Hi,

It’s a great pleasure to announce the Webpack 2 setup. Use CLI to generate a project folder:

$ quasar init default <folder_name>

Please note that it’s currently in beta although everything should work without issues. Please give it a try and offer some feedback. Thanks!
    Once it’s out of beta (shouldn’t take more than a few days) it will become the main Quasar starter kit.

-Razvan

• Ohh… another update. Cool…

Time to update the quasarframework/client-dev Docker container and test the new build script too. :smile:

Although, this brings up something I haven’t thought about. Currently, there is only the “latest” tag as a version for the container. This means users of the container have no way of knowing what version of Quasar it would include. For instance, a user downloading the container now won’t get this new addition.

Should the addition of Webpack 2 support actually have warranted a version change in Quasar too? If yes, then we can match the image tag of the container with the latest released version of Quasar.

Scott

• Admin

@s.molinari Don’t update anything yet. Let it get out of beta first.

• Amazing :thumbsup:

• I made a simple test and it seems to work correctly.
    Francesco

• Admin

@fsgiudice thx for the feedback. please do let me know if you find any issue.

Looks like your connection to Quasar Framework was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.