Quasar v0.15 Roadmap
We are soon approaching v1.0.
The next version (v0.15) will probably be the last before final v1.0. Presenting you with some highlights of v0.15 (new features may be added):
Major new features
- New 5* premium starter kit
- UMD version
- Material Design Typography
- Layout enhancements (components for each part of it --ability to define parts inside pages, header & footer reveal, drawer large screen overlay + a LOT more)
- QEditor - (WYSIWYG editor)
- Revamp of QDataTable to allow full customization & new requested features
- A set of new button types: QBtnToggle, QBtnGroup, QBtnToggleGroup, QBtnDropdown
- QColorPicker component
- QNotify component
- QUploader new features (including drag and drop)
- Dynamic i18n system
- Much improved QCarousel
- Experimenting with improved Tree Shaking
Some projects on the background (not related specifically with v0.15):
- SSR (server side rendering) starter kit
- Chrome extension starter kit
- Express, Graphql and Feathersjs wrappers (final touches and launching them as official)
- Meteor starter kit
- RTL support out of the box
Please don’t forget about dropping an eye on the Patreon campaign.
Sounds very interesting, do you have an estimated date for 0.15 release?
Ohhh…how cool is that. An Editor! :smile: Though, can I suggest it be a Markdown editor? The initial take up of Quasar will be mainly be with developers and I’ve done some marketing on this and they very much prefer a markdown editor over a WYSIWYG Editor.
Thanks again for this framework . Please don’t think we are asking too much :)
but can we get drop down some thing similar to https://sagalbot.github.io/vue-select/ .
I know our “Select” component is good , but
On SELECT component “search” feature should activate immediately after clicking on it . Right now search feature takes two clicks . One click on SELECT component and other one on SEARCH
adding new chips to the select component
I mean simply some component like having features of both the components autocomplete and Select
Look great :100: !
Awesome, thanks for all the work. :)
Does “Dynamic i18n system” mean RTL support too?
Awesome, great work!!
@s.molinari I easily added an existing markdown editor with live update to a project. It was reasonably easy, but would be happy to post details if anyone wants.
My god, when do you sleep?
I would love to see this! Was about to start writing this myself…
Maybe you can even make a pull request for the quasar framework?
@jimmack1963 wow! thanks for offering and could you please post the details ?
@jimmack1963 - If you could do a post in the Show and Tell forum, that would be awesome!!
awesome, i really need SSR for responsive website to replace laravel.
Nice nice nice! Quasar will become the girl of Vuejs’ eyes
+1 SSR (server side rendering) integration
@s.molinari I think you’re kind of missing the point of an editor component. If you’re using Quasar for creating apps, or even websites, which I expect most of us are, then your user base will be end-users, not developers. Having an official WYSIWYG editor would be great though.
Wonderful. Really looking forward to the FeatherJS integration getting a proper, full release.
Any news on an update for the Quasar Play app?
@ciw1973 same thing, really looking forward to the FeatheJS integration as a first class citizen :)
Keep going with the awesome work!