Full-time Quasar job

• Admin

Anyone interested in a full-time paid job for a Quasar project please contact me on Gitter (@rstoenescu).

Here is a part of the employer description: “I need at least one full-time person who is deeply familiar with Quasar and experienced with Vue.js. My team has never worked with Vue and come from a very corporate Angular background – so I need someone who can learn our app subsystems and “re-envision” the application as a fundamentally component-based Vue/Quasar implementation and then work with the team to share that vision.”

• Sounds interesting. Will get in touch once I have experience with Vue and am deeply familiar with Quasar :wink:

• Admin

Everyone interested please send me your CV through email (razvan.stoenescu@gmail.com).

Not sure if it will apply for this first job as I recommended someone already, but there are constantly new ones and I want to make a database with CVs and offer them to employers. As time allows, I will create a Quasar jobs portal online.

Make sure to include any links to your previous work (websites, apps) if available.

Looks like your connection to Quasar Framework was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.