Application example list (Showcase)

• Hello,

Do you, by any chance, have any list of applications built with the Quasar Framework? Some examples available in both the Google Store and the Apple Store.

It’s just that I’m a group administrator on the telegram, which deals fairly with the Quasar Framework. (The group is named “Quasar Framework Brasil” and can be available through the URL https://telegram.me/quasarframeworkbrasil.). Eventually, some members of the group question applications that were built with Quasar and are already available in stores. And in fact, I also have that curiosity.

If they could pass, even a few examples, I would be very grateful.

A hug,

Jackson

• Admin

Wow, that’s great that there’s a community in Brazil.

Hopefully the people who already have apps in store built with Quasar will see this thread and reply. One thing I know for sure is that there are 7 apps currently being built (+1 by me) and 3 in both stores already. Will try to get the links and share. Anyway, even I can’t expect too much on this subject as Quasar is fairly new and complex apps take time to rise and shine. Will make an app showcase on the official website.

• Excellent! Let’s wait for the answers from those who have already released.

Thank you.

• I believe they are still in the release phase. Should be it. I look forward to any further information on this.

Thank you very much for now.

Looks like your connection to Quasar Framework was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.