Using hapi

• hapi seems a really nice framework to me but I also need something to create components and build the view of my website, so I also need quasar. Is it possible to use hapi with quasar? How?
    Thanks

• To me, hapi seems similar to express

Seeing as it is a backend, there is no reason why it should not work with quasar.

Let me suggest keeping your back end (hapi) in a separate folder from your front end (quasar)
    Build your app, and place the result in a static folder served by hapi.
    Mind you, quasar comes with a dev server. So unless you have an api, you do not need an additional server when developing

• @Credo Hapi is a server framework, it is most used for backend purposes, I think you can use it normally, after you run npm run build, you can use that dist folder and setting in Hapi where is your public folders and vies.

• But if I use hapi on an already built project, it seems to me that I won’t be able to do much with hapi and still all the routing in the application is actually done with vue-router.

• You would use hapi/express for the api mostly. And serve the quasar files in a static folder

• @Credo said in Using hapi:

still all the routing in the application is actually done with vue-router

Vue’s (and thus Quasar’s) routing all happens in the browser. It has nothing to do with the server directly.

Scott

Looks like your connection to Quasar Framework was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.