vendor.js cannot find module on unix server

• I need help but dont know where exactly it is needed ;)
    I´ve build up an quasar app with webpack2 using single file components. I added axios for ajax requests but when building the app with

quasar build

I cannot load the app in chrome anymore. The build works fine but when opening the page in the browser console it shows:
    Uncaught Error: Cannot find module "ieee754"
    at vendor.js:24
    at Object.<anonymous> (vendor.js:24)

and just an empty page is beeing displayed.

The curios thing is, that it is still working on a windows machine, but running the webserver on ubuntu the described error occures. (build process (quasar build) happens on an ubuntu server as well)

I don´t know where this comes from, but after adding base64-js into my package.json with
    npm install base64-js --save
    the next module it cannot find ist ieee754 (Uncaught Error: Cannot find module “ieee754”)

I don´t know whether I should add every missing module manually. But I would prefer knowing where this all came from.
    The last thing I did was adding axios to the project. Before that everything worked fine.

Any suggestions?

Thanks Tony

• Admin

This is most likely because of a faulty dependency package you are using. Any repo to take a look? Have you investigated what package is creating trouble? Open dist/js/vendor.js and check out the indicated line, then post here your findings.

• After including axios (“axios”: “^0.16.1”,…) like
    import axios from 'axios’
    the error occures.

Now I have manually added the missing modules now

• “base64-js”: “^1.2.0”,
    • “ieee754”: “^1.1.8”,
    • “isarray”: “^2.0.1”,
    • “core-js”: “^2.4.1”,
      and it seems to work.
      It felt kinda strange because everyone says just import axios and it works… but ok then. Maybe it´s just an dependency configuration error in the current axios module.
      Anyway thanks for your quick answer and keep on the good work!

Looks like your connection to Quasar Framework was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.