Advice for Learning Offline

• Hi,
    I have experience hacking Javascript and JQuery and JQuery UI. (Using notepad as my ide)
    I need to up my game and have settled on using Quasar and vuejs frameworks to create a responsive web application.

I have created a python server REST API. I have got this running locally on my laptop using docker.

I am about to go on a 3 week trip to China and I want to use my down time on this holiday to learn Quasar and vuejs.

Can anyone tell me what I will need to download to have enough dependencies. I know I will need:

• vuejs and Quasar libraries and dependencies to run
    • Documentation for vuejs and Quasar (and maybe other stuff)
    • Some good tutorials or articles I can go through.

I know there are lots of online resources available but I will be offline or have restricted net access.
    Any advice? (Or is trying to learn webapp development offline just a silly idea?)
    Thanks
    Robert

• Admin

Definitely add Vue Router documentation as well.

• Admin

For Quasar documentation: clone https://github.com/quasarframework/quasar-framework.org then npm install in it, then npm i -g hexo-cli and run hexo serve and there you have it.

Looks like your connection to Quasar Framework was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.