Fullscreen Plugin Undefined When Added Manually in 'plugins' Field in quasar.conf.js

• I’m trying to use 'AppVisibility' plugin in Quasar v0.15.1 by adding it on the plugins field in quasar.conf.js like this based on the docs:

plugins: ['AppVisibility']

Then on my Vue component, I put the following code to run it in fullscreen mode on the created life cycle hook:

created () {

but the Javascript console throws error like this:

[Vue warn]: Error in created hook: "TypeError: Cannot read property 'request' of undefined"

Changing the framework field in quasar.conf.js to all fixes the error.

How can I use AppVisibility plugin manually so that unnecessary components will not be included in the project? I also thought that it could be a typo and tried 'AppFullscreen' but still the problem persists.

• @snowdrop It’s indeed a typo, if you want to use fullscreen capability you need the plug-in AppFullscreen. Now, fullscreen mode can only be activated by a user action, not automatically.

BTW, Chrome (and maybe other Browsers, I didn’t check) warns about this in the console:

Failed to execute ‘requestFullscreen’ on ‘Element’: API can only be initiated by a user gesture.

• @Akaryatrh thanks for the info. I’ll take note of this one.

Looks like your connection to Quasar Framework was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.