[SOLVED] Working with cordova plugins in Quasar

• I’m new to quasar (I’m using v0.15) and cordova, I need to use a certain plugin: Insomnia.

What’s the best practice or recommended approach in using such plugins within Quasar?

After adding the plugin, I need to use the actual api by invoking window.plugins.insomnia.keepAwake(), I was wondering where should Implement this? Will this be automatically available in my app upon adding the plugin, or should I cd in to src-cordova and implement it there?

Lastly, I take it that whatever the approach was, would work to all cordova plugins that I would need to add in the future?

• Was able to solve this, Razvan gave me a link when I inquired on the gitter channel: Cordova Plugins This will surely be available upon the release of v0.15 docs.

Although I encountered some problems as well,

• Plugin’s codes didn’t work whenever I used it on App.vue but it worked on other vue files. This must be a vue or vue template thing, just haven’t got the time to figure it out. Maybe you guys know the answer.
    • I’m using cordova run to make my changes ‘persist’. Using quasar dev -m cordova won’t really work when the device is not plugged in. I have to do a quasar build -m cordova before I run cordova run though or else changes that I see on quasar dev -m cordova will not reflect.

Again, there might a proper way of doing this. Things will probably get clearer when v0.15 docs came out.

Looks like your connection to Quasar Framework was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.