Quasar without VueJS

• Hi there,

I simply love what I’ve seen so far!! Problem is I have a very tight deadline and have never worked with VueJS before, and don’t have the time to learn it right now - even though I know I will have to in the coming months.

Will I be able to use components such as form controls, and headers without using VueJS? How would I do that? Where can I link to the CSS and JS for the UI part of the framework? Or does it use VueJS for everything, even the toolbars that center-align text for iOS, and the radio buttons/checkboxes etc…?

Please help. I’m in dire straits here and simply have to use this framework if at all possible without VueJS.

• Hey @delanick

Short answer: No. You can’t use Quasar without Vue. You can’t just paste a snippet the way you would, with say, JQuery

Longer answer: Go for it! Vue is intuitive, unlike angular, you’ll learn the basics in no time. Quasar and Vue are well documented.
    You must base your project on the quasar template. I know the quasar template is intimidating, remember you can mostly ignore everything outside the src folder

Looks like your connection to Quasar Framework was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.