Clear selection in single selection q-select

• I feel like I am missing something. When using q-select with multiple selection, it is fairly easy to set up the component such that items can be toggled on or off.

When in single-selection mode, how can you clear the current selection (say for an optional selection field)? I would think q-select would have this functionality built in because of the multiple selection functionality. Maybe it’s been overlooked or am I just missing something? Or, do I have create my own component wrapping q-select such that I have an [X] button to the side?

element-ui has an interesting approach where if you select an item, when the mouse is over the component, the down-caret changes to an encircled ‘x’, which, when clicked, then clears the current selection.

• Note: I did try ‘clearable’ and it doesn’t appear to do anything with single-selection.

• Never mind, upgraded from v0.14.4 to v0.14.7 and select now has the ability to clear single selection.

Looks like your connection to Quasar Framework was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.